The Smoke Alarm can be inter-connectable with up to 20 smoke and / or heat alarms and has a test / hush function.
Guarantee: 5 Years
Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hours
Working Temperature: 0Â°C - 40Â°C
- BSI Kitemarked Product – Certificate No. KM 638574
- BSI Kitemark is an independent mark of quality and safety issued by the British Standards Institution, confirming a product has been thoroughly tested, checked and complies with the appropriate standard(s)
- Tested and fully complies with BS EN 14604:2005, the product standard for Smoke Alarm Devices
- 0.65-1.52% Per foot for connection of sensitivity to smoke.
- 9V Battery back-up included.
- 10-90% Ambient humidity.
- Complies to KM 638574 & BS EN 14604:2005.
- Extra loud alarm of over 85db.
- Fault signal included.
- Inter-connectable with up to 20 smoke / heat alarms.
- Low battery warning included.
- Photoelectric sensor detects slow smouldering fires.
- Recommended spacing of 13.5m.
- Supplied with fixing kit.
- Test / hush function included.
- Two colour LED indicator (connection / warnings).